Wednesday 30 March 2011

home

Balham Brooklyn in the rain
I don’t care its all the same
No one gonna bring me down
Weather, shadows, pound or crown.
Suddenly love comes your way
If you let it in to stay
The best things in your life are free
We can share them you and me

There is always hope
When you get home
For home is where the heart is
And hope is where you lay your head

Sunday morning, lazy day
Roasties, films, match of the day
All you want is all you need
Happy sleeping, mind free
All the kids are playing round
I know where my place is found
I don’t care who comes to stay
Just keep the love from go'n away

There is always hope
When you get home
For hope is where the heart is
And home is where you lay your head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...